Zac Travels To the US Virgin Islands and San Antonio Texas

Now that the world continues to recover from the Pandemic, travel has once again started opening up for Zac and his business ventures.  This summer he was able to visit the US Virgin Islands and soak up the beauty there.  I am really hoping he gets another chance to travel there again because next time I will sneak away in his suitcase!






He also had a chance to go to San Antonio Texas for a conference.  He took some time to go and explore the Alamo and the surrounding historic town and seemed to really enjoy it.


I am so glad things are opening up again, because I am dying to get out with my husband and explore this beautiful world we live in.  We have been so blessed to travel and see the world.  I can't wait to get back out there.
 

Comments