Back to School 2021

Our kids started back to school full time amidst lots of Coronavirus chaos and we are hoping for a full and inclusive school year.

Whitlee started second grade this year.  She saw this shirt and just had to have it, because it combines her love of foxes with pretty flowers and soft fabric.  She was also super excited to sport a new backpack this year.


This silly dude started fourth grade.  And in our area, the fourth graders get a school building all to themselves, equipped with his very own locker!


Bronson Micah, 4th Grade

These two are the first to get on the bus in the morning at 7:20.


This big girl has gotten so many comments now that school has started up about how tall she has grown and how much she has changed... maybe it's the glasses?  

Charlotte started 6th grade this year and is in her last year at the Middle School.


Ian is nuts.

Trying to get a serious picture from this kid is torture!  Ian started 9th grade this year and is now a high schooler with Tanner and Ashlyn.  They had to make him promise to be "normal" and non-embarrasing.


He said, "No problem, I've been watching Duck Dynasty, I know all about how to be cool."

Senior year for this pretty girl!

I can't believe my babies are starting their Senior Year!!  Ashlyn needed two hands and a foot to show her grade level.

Ashlyn and her silly friends decided to wear their "Kindergarten" backpacks to the first day of Senior year.  What a cute idea.  We didn't actually have Ashlyn's Kindy backpack anymore, so we had to borrow Whitlees.


A little sneak peak at Senior pictures!

And this guy made me beg for a back to school picture.  He is getting so handsome.

Tanner Zachary, Senior Year

And I guess you could say I went back to school too, as I am actually catching up this blog while substitute teaching at the high school.  I'm glad my cool high schoolers will allow me to crash their school every now and then!

Comments