Charlotte Plays Volleyball

After several seasons of Club Volleyball and a summer full of camps and open gym, Charlotte was finally able to try out for a school team!  And the cherry on top was that Zac's cousin-in-law Breck was her coach!  We love Breck, she is young and fun, and full of enthusiasm.  She was a great coach to these girls and they learned so much.

Volleyball has changed so much since I was in high school that I feel like I am having to learn a whole new sport when I watch Charlotte play, just so I can keep up with what is happening!




Whitlee and Bronson, (and me too) have been good sports about sitting through some of those "Power Tournaments" which are tournaments where she will play 4-5 other teams and they last all day long at a remote location.  Whitlee and I kept ourselves entertained with some Fruit Striped Gum tongue tattoos!

And the girls did awesomely!  When it was time for districts, they went on to beat Marsh Valley and American Falls, which put them in the championship game with Bear Lake.  Bear Lake had a super tough team this year, our girls fought hard and did great, but ended up with the second place trophy!



It was a fantastic season and Charlotte already can't wait to dive back in and learn to jump higher and hit harder.  She wants to be a middle hitter and she is willing to put in the work! 

Comments