Love Day 2021

We are starting to run out of kids who still take Valentine's to school and unfortunately for the ones who are left, I learned my lesson a long time ago about making homemade Valentine's and now we go straight for the store-bought stuff.  Regardless, Valentine's is always a bright spot to look forward to in the long and cold winter months.

This year Valentine's landed on a Sunday and we had the opportunity to visit the cabin on Love Day.  I was able to pack a little box of chocolates, card, and toy for each of the kids and my dear darling sweetheart to surprise them while we were there.  And bless Zac's heart, even though he had been out of town all week, he still remembered Valentine's and bought me some beautiful flowers.  Unfortunately, they froze in the trailer on the way to IP and were dead by the time I got them... ha ha.  For Valentine's Dinner Ashlyn made us a family tradition Cupid's Crazy Cafe mixed up lasagna dinner.  Every year it completely frustrates everyone, but every year everyone votes to do it again!


The kids gave their teachers Diet Coke this year, because we know what teachers really want!

Whitlee thought Fun Dips were the best prize she could pick for her class mates.

And Bronson went with Gummy Bands.


My attempt at heart hair!

And Charlotte made a darling camp trailer for her Valentine's box!

What a wonderful holiday to make sure that we take the time to tell our loved ones how much we appreciate them, while also eating tons of chocolate!  My kind of holiday!

 

Comments