February Fun

 A few random pictures from the last few months that prove life is good!


The sunsets in our neck of the wood are so stunning that you can't help but grab your camera and take a shot.

My son has become so capable with tools that he diagnosed the problem with my washing machine after ripping it apart, then successfully put it back together, ordered a part, and installed it when it came.  Why is it that once the become so helpful and irreplaceable it is time for them to leave home!

After the old suburban started threatening to be a major problem, we drove to Utah and invested in a newer model.  It is pure bliss driving a vehicle that I don't have to worry so much about.


Ian was caught on camera with his sister's mermaid tail.

I had a fun lunch date with my mom.  It's possible I look a little bit like her.

Our cat has become Waldo- every day hiding in some crazy location for us to find.  On this day, she was roosting in a tree.

Not a boring moment with Zac in our family.  With his job as a property manager, it often lends itself to weeknight jobs that we do as a family that seems surreal.  On this particular Friday night, we were cutting down trees at the Denver Mattress right in front of Walmart with a million people zooming by on that street that we were trying very hard not to hit with a tree.  The kids are always such troopers and always such a big help!

Rarely do I ever catch a fish anymore, so I was thrilled to pull in one of my own off the ice for once.

We love snuggling all of the new puppies that the cousins keep adopting.  This was a particularly cute corgi.

Dress up as your future career day.  Miss Whitlee wants to be a pet groomer!



Comments