Zac Visits The Big Easy


I feel so fortunate every day that I get to stay at home and take care of my babies while my husband is willing to go to work in a high stress industry and work hard to provide for this family... but sometimes I get downright envious of the business trips he gets to take.

A couple of weeks ago he got to visit New Orleans (The Big Easy) and though he didn't have time to sight see, he still got to take in a few great sights.

These pictures are for the girls, a real trolley like on Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood 

And real live unicorns! 

Zac was mesmerized by the big cruise ships pulling into the harbor.  He sat watching and taking pictures, until one local said, "Your not from around here are you?"  Zac said, "How can you tell?"  and the woman replied, "No one from around here looks at these ships twice, they're so used to them." 

We have never been on one, but Zac promises to take me someday.

And someday, once we get these kids raised,  I intend to travel everywhere with Zac for business or pleasure, or even church callings, I don't care.  I just want to see the world with my sweetheart.

Comments