Our House is a Zoo

If there is one toy my kids have all loved to play with more than any other it is stuffed animals.  I think it started with the twins where stuffed animals were a good gender neutral compromise of something they could play together that wasn't too Barbie or too Monster Trucks.   And all of the other kids have followed suit.  We now own at least a hundred stuffed animals AT LEAST and Charlotte, Whitlee, and Bronson love to make zoos.  I think they are so adorable.

The proud zoo keepers:

An ocean habitat: 

An ice habitat

Bird and snake refuge: 

Pond habitat: 

Bear and Tiger den: 

Eagles nest: 

More than anything, I love that my kids love to play together.  Having them form such a tight bond of friendship is worth any mess spread from one end to the other at my house.  Plus they have really great gifts in the gift shop.

Comments