Pictures

After taking one year old pictures of Whitlee a couple of weeks back, I was feeling a little discouraged.  Getting off a shot of this kid is impossible.  She is constantly moving, not looking at the camera, and making weird faces.  I attempted it on two different days with similar results and the best workout of my life trying to get her to hold still.  After coming across a coupon for a local portrait studio, I decided to take her in and let the experts show me how it's done and here is how it went:

It was so bad that when they tried to make a collage of her best photos, they couldn't come up with three good ones to fill the portrait frames, so she just filled in the third one with flowers...

She would NOT hold still!  It was exhausting.  It was just as much of a workout for me to take her to a studio as it was to do it myself.

She either looked drunk:



Wouldn't look at the camera:








Wouldn't stop clicking her tongue:


And stole the stuffed animal the lady was using to get her to smile and wouldn't give it back.
I wonder how clean that stuffed sheep is?

But we did get a couple:



And thank Heavens because by this point we had all had enough!  What a little imp!

Comments