Ian's Baptism Photo Shoot

 I can't believe it, Ian is turning 8 next month!  And that means that he is ready to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  Being baptized is a choice that he made long ago and he has been counting down the days for years now.  We were able to get a bargain on a suit during the Easter sales and we couldn't wait to get out there and get some pictures done.  I am sure if we had waited another month the flowers would have been more cooperative, but sometimes you just have to go whenever that perfect storm of factors lines up so that we can actually get this done (including babysitting, weather, and a location conditions, not to mention lining up the appointment with the busy baptism boy who is in baseball now).

I took the pictures myself at the BYU-I Campus gardens and I think they turned out quite well.  Of course it helps that I had the perfect model... 


















And of course, I couldn't get through a photo shoot with Ian without some silly ones too.







I absolutely love this boy and am so proud of the decision he has made to be baptized.

Comments

Kris said…
I absolutely love that boy too! He looks so much like his daddy did at that age and I think he's just as nice a boy as his dad was!