Kid's Cook Sundays

I have been feeling guilty that I haven't been teaching my kids to cook more.  We get so busy on our weeknights that it is often just easier to have something already prepared to throw in the oven or crockpot, rather than taking the time to teach the kids to cook.  Finally, I had an epiphany one Sunday, that Sunday's would be the perfect day to put the kids in charge of meals and Kids Cook Sundays were born.

We are now almost four months in and we have had some amazing dinners: steaks, ribs, crepes, homemade chicken pot pies, lasagna, spaghetti, hamburgers, tacos, and more.

I loved watching Ashlyn learning to make rolls a couple of weeks ago.

And Charlotte is loving having the ability to make cookies and thanks to the girls, we rarely run low on cookies around here!

I love Kids Cook Sundays!

Comments