Snow Much Fun!

The conditions a couple of weekends ago were so ideal for our annual family snow extravaganza.  After 10 years of igloo building, and the accompanying thrown out back, Zac swore he would not build one this year.  So instead, we killed our backs making this totally awesome sled run.


It comes complete with a staircase in the back and a wicked jump at the end.

Tanner and Ashlyn made these adorable twin snowmen!

And Ian and I made a totally RAD snow stegasaurus. 
 (Rad is still a cool word right?  I spoke at my sister-in-laws Young Women Mutual night a couple of weeks ago and I tried to be cool and said LYLAS... you know, "Love Ya Like a Sis"... and they looked at me like I was a total idiot.  One girl even said, "Oh you just look so sad when no one knows what you are talking about.  When did I get old?)

Comments