Santa vs. The Tooth Fairy

Ashlyn lost her top front tooth a while back and the other one became loose right after.  I thought, "Great, right in time for Christmas, she can sing All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth for everyone and it will be so darling."  Ashlyn had other plans.  That tooth wiggled and wobbled and hung by a thread, but she would not pull it UNTIL Christmas Eve.  She wanted to see what would happen if Santa and the Tooth Fairy met.

Well, let me tell you, it wasn't pretty.  The Tooth Fairy must have gotten here first because there were cookie crumbs and a note by Ashlyn's bed from the Tooth Fairy.  The note said, "Dear Ashlyn, Thank you for the Christmas Tree cookies, they were delicious.  Love the Tooth Fairy"

Then when we got upstairs to check out our Christmas booty, there was a note from Santa that said, "Dear Fillmore Kids, Thank you for being so good this year, but who ate my cookies.  Love Santa"

That's right, the Tooth Fairy ATE Santa's cookies!  We are lucky we got any presents at all!  I don't think Ashlyn will be pulling that stunt again!

Comments