President Monster and Tarzan's Underwear

Zac has my camera!  I finally have a minute to blog and Zac has my camera in his truck... in Billings, MT!  So instead of posting all of my adorable seasonable pictures, I will just have to settle on a few of my favorite Ian moments from the week.

1.  We have a Disney Book advent calendar that our wonderful Grandma Kris gave to us years ago.  There is one little Disney Christmas story book that you can read each night and then hang them on a tree.  Ian chose a Tarzan book and after flipping through it and soon became disgruntled with me.  He pointed to Tarzan and said, "How come HE gets to wear his underwear all night and YOU make ME wear a pull-up!"

2.  We watched the Christmas devotional together as a family.  After wonderful talks by Presidents Uchtdorf and Eyring, Ian asked, "Is it time for President Monster to speak now?"

I can't get enough of my kids.  How do you keep kids from growing up?

Comments

These are good. Seems like he has lots of cute things he says. Love it!!