On the Tree with Four Days to Spare!

This year I was inspired by a friend who makes the same ornament with her kids' portraits every year.  It makes her tree look so pretty and gives it some fun and meaning.  So when I saw this idea, on a blogsite (can't remember which one, I look at too many), I knew I had to make them!

I got some 1.5"x1.5" blocks from the local craft store.  On one side is the kids' portrait from the year, on the other is a picture of a milestone from the year.  Then on the other sides, I have their monogram, and a list of milestones for the year.  I retroed back for Tanner, Ashlyn, and Ian.  It took some time, but I thought they turned out so cute!  And the kids love looking for them on the tree.

 My only problem is I want to be able to see every side of them when I hang them!

Aren't they so cute!

Comments

These are sooo cute Lori. I was wondering if I could link up to your post on these for my craft blog? What do you think?
Fillmore Fun said…
Jess, I e-mailed you, but wasn't sure if it is the right e-mail. I would love for you to link to my blog. Your craft blog is so cute!
USA said…
Lori Lou...Oh how I love catching up on your blog. THANK YOU for being so good to update, so I can follow you and your family growing up! That Charlotte is darling. She's getting so big! I love terrors, especially at Christmas. You can't really get mad...can you?!! You've always been so creative with the snow. I'm so glad you and Zac do those fun things for your children! Your craft blocks ARE adorable. I love em. And finally, THANK YOU for sharing your Christ centered Christmas ideas. I've really enjoyed reading what you did to make this special holiday even more special for your family and those around you! Thank you for your wonderful example. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!