Christmastime!

Just thought I would share a few of the sights of our wonderful Christmastime so far...

Gingerbread Houses!
(Zac is so sad, because he spent HOURS making a really immaculate roof lines and a floor plan to match the house we hope to build when we move... he never actually did get around to decorating it, but it had an amazing roof.  The kids destroyed it the next day. :(



Our tree with the stockings hung by the chimney with care.  It is a tradition for me to make our stockings.  I had a fun time sewing Charlotte a stocking this year with two of my sisters who also added a new stocking/ baby to their families!

Isn't this nativity gorgeous!  I absolutely love it.  I love how Mary is loving that baby and how Joseph is touching her so softly.  It was a wonderful early present from my mother-in-law, especially fitting as we have really tried to focus on Christ this holiday season!  And it fits so well in the cabinet above my kitchen sink.  Thanks Mom!

This is how Christmastime feels at our home...

Why are we always the best at the silly ones?

And this is how we want everyone to think we always look.

And a darling Christmas sign I made at HPFE, otherwise known as Homemaking!

Comments