Zac's Trip to Boston

Zac recently had a business trip to Boston.  I would have loved to have gone with him.  I mean I really would have LOVED it.  Unfortunately, it was right at the end of the school year when I was needed here with the kids and it also coincided with Harvard graduation which drove plane ticket and hotel room costs pretty darn high.  So I sat this one out.  But Zac took some pictures and tried his best to relive it for me through pictures and videos.

The housing and architecture there is so different than here because everything is so old and so populated.


This place is also full of so much history.  You can follow this red brick path all around the city as it leads you on a historical walking tour.  It is called the Freedom Trail.


He got to visit sites at Bunker Hill



And see the place where the Boston Tea Party occurred


Saw the Steeple on the North Church where Paul Revere put a lantern on the steeple to signal that the British would be coming by sea!


He also got the opportunity to take a Duck Boat Tour, a bus that can go on land and in the water.  The tour guides gave them a great tour of the city.












I think he was digging on the cobbled streets here.

I'm not sure what all of these pictures are, but know they will have some significance to Zac when I print them in the book!  I love that Zac gets to travel and see the world.  I miss him when he is away and get jealous sometimes, but I love what he gains from every trip he takes and live for the times that he gets to take me along.

Comments