A 17th Anniversary

Zac and I celebrated our 17th Anniversary!!  I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone by, yet at the same time we have fully packed in each year with a lifetime of memories.  I can't remember my life without him.  He is my everything and I am so lucky to have him.

To celebrate we got in our annual round of golf... we are getting sparse with our pictures lately!  We must be enjoying the moment.

And we loved our date to the racetrack so much last year that we decided to do it again for our anniversary this year.  Zac bought me a hat from Wal-Mart and also some fake flowers and ribbon to embellish it so that I could have a real "fancy" derby hat.
 


The last bet of the evening came from a nice older gentleman who was so friendly and imparted his horse knowledge on me.  I took his tip and placed a small bet on a little bit of a long shot and made a few bucks.  We placed a few $2 bets and by the end of the night my wins almost cancelled out Zac's losses.  We were down $2... but had so much fun placing our bets.

Love this guy and all of our crazy adventures together!

Comments