Happy Father's Day!!

We got to celebrate Father's Day with the world's greatest father!  Whitlee made Zac a crown.  Charlotte picked out a special gift, "A potty putter" to help him practice his golf game and all of the kids wrote him notes and helped pick out a few nice gifts to tell him how much we love him.

Here is a card that Whitlee filled out at church for her dad:
My dad's name is: Zac
My dad is: 10 years old.
My dad has brown hair and borwn eyes.
My dad's job is: he likes to clean.
My dad's favorite food is: cowboy cereal.
& his favorite treat is: cake.
My dad's favorite color is: green and gray
My dad likes to wear: church clothes.
My dad laughs when: I do funny things.
My dad is happy when: I give him happy things.
My dad gets mad when: I go away.
My dad calls me: "sweetie".
My favorite thing about my dad is: He loves me.
I love my dad because: I love to snuggle him.
My dad loves me because: I'm his favorite.

Our kids are so lucky to have Zac as a dad.  
1. He is so patient.
2. He is fun.  He always has something fun for the kids to do and loves to complete projects with the kids.
3.  He is silly.  He sings songs, plays silly games, tells jokes, and throws kids on the bed.  No wonder everyone prefers dad to mom.
4.  He is a great listener and gives good advice.
5.  He is spiritual and is great to share his testimony and help the kids testimonies grow.
6.  He is a hard worker.  He works so darn hard so that we can have all of the things we need and extra for the fun things too.
7.  He is so smart.  He can help everyone with their homework and knows the answer to everything.
8.  He is handy.  He knows how to fix everything.
9.  He is so talented.  He can draw and sing and play sports and teaches the kids all of his mad skills.
10.  He is so gosh darn handsome.  The kids are so lucky to have his genetics!

Ashlyn made him some special cinnamon rolls that said "Happy Father's Day!"

We love you Zac!  The world is a better place because you are a father!

Comments