Twins Year End Orchestra Concert


The twins recently had an end of the year orchestra concert.  They have been working on learning Katy Perry's song, "Firework".  They both thought it was pretty fun.  This is their second year doing orchestra and they are eager and excited to sign up for another year of it when they get to Junior High, which is a decision they both made solely on their own without any pressure whatsoever from either Zac or I.  I wouldn't be heartbroken if they gave it up, but I am amazed at their willingness to pick electives that challenge them and enhance them.  I can't believe they will be in Junior High next year!

You can see Tanner playing the cello facing the camera and I couldn't get a good shot of Ashlyn but her violin is towards the center of the screen and every now and they you can see the top of her head. The video is pretty shaky as Whitlee kept climbing all over me while I held the camera, but you still get the point.  Enjoy!




Comments