Father's Day

The BIGGEST blessings in my life have been that I was blessed with AMAZING parents and am now blessed with an INCREDIBLE husband.  If I had nothing else in my life, those two facts alone would still make me the incredibly happy, fulfilled person that I am today.

I am so thankful for a day to honor fathers.  My daddy was the best around.  He was playful, fun, and full of adventure (and still is).  He is always a tease, but us girls know that we are his world.  He always worked so hard growing up so that we would be provided for and in turn he taught each of us to work hard.  I love you dad!  Thanks for letting me be your dodo.



We also got to celebrate this AMAZING dad:





I cannot begin to describe what a great daddy Zac is.  He loves his kids (and me) more than anything in this world and it shows.  He is always thinking of ways to make fun, excitement, and adventures for the kids.  If he ever has a spare minute in a day he would 100% choose to play with his kids in that minute.  He is loving, calm, and patient.  He is funny, creative, and energetic.  And he is so completely and totally immersed with being the best dad he can be.

For Father's Day we tried to give him some of his favorite things:
Reeses Pieces, Peanut M&M's, Gatorade, and golf tokens for the driving range...

And of course he shared ALL of it with his family. 


 



We love our daddy so much and are so grateful that we just so happened to get the best one in the world.

Look at what he has been teaching Tanner to do!




Comments