Fifteen Years!

Fifteen years ago, I made the best decision I have ever made in my life and I married this handsome fella... and I have thanked my lucky stars every day since that I have him in my life.  He is my happily ever after and I love him so much.

To celebrate, he took me along on a business trip to Logan, UT and his mom so graciously watched the kids for us so that we could have a little get away.
He surprised me in the morning with a dozen roses and some of my favorite treats for the car ride.

And since it WAS our anniversary, we of course stayed at the Anniversary Inn, which has awesome theme rooms.  We stayed in the Caribbean suite... which may or may not have to do with the fact that Zac's most favorite movies ever are the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise:


That room was stinking awesome!  And they fed us well too!

After a day of shopping at the mall and watching me try on 20 pairs of pants... without kids (Heaven!), we checked into the hotel and the headed over to the Logan Temple.  It was a great way to remember the covenants we made 15 years ago when we said forever.

The following day (after business calls) we headed over to do some golfing at a pristine Logan golf course.  It was absolutely amazing.  The weather was perfect and we had a great time. 
There were even some pheasants roaming around on the greens and a fish that jumped up out of the water and got stuck on a lily pad.  It was so cool.

I had never golfed in my life until I met Zac.  We go just once a year, but I have improved my game like a million%.  I really enjoy golf and our kids are starting to want in on this sport too!




Love, love, love this handsome prince of mine and am so glad to be stuck like glue to him for time and all eternity!

Comments