The month of Run!: Part 2 The Hazy Fog of New Motherdom


 Remember on February 21, when we did this?

Well... it turned into this!  This is Bronson's first bath.  It was a love/hate experience.
At first he HATED it and screamed!

But then he realized it wasn't going to kill him, so he was chill.  He is still up in the air about whether or not baths are good.

However, getting lotioned up is still a horrifying experience!


Once again, thank you Blogger for turning my picture for me...grrrrr... This boy gives us more smiles than is humanly possible from a one month old.  He is already cooing at us, smiling and even occasionaly laughing!  I don't remember any of my kids doing all that this young.  This kid is a super genious!  I think Heavenly Father knew we needed an easy one... considering all the crazy things we have been going through lately!  Now, if we could just get him to sleep through the night, then maybe I could start smiling and cooing again!

Comments

Annie Bingham said…
He is so cute, I need to see him again.