We're Adding to Our Family

 We kept telling the kids that someday we would get a dog when our house sold and we were in a new house with a well established lawn... but the first week of May marks our 2-year anniversary of having our house for sale.  We aren't getting out of here anytime soon and I am sick of putting life on hold... so on a whim, I got a dog!
 We found her on ksl.com.  She came from a ranch family just out of Rigby.  She comes from an amazing line of parents.  She is short haired and an AMAZING little puppy.  I am enjoying her so much!

Her name is Maggie and she is the sweetest little dog you have ever seen.  Now when Zac calls me on his way home from work, he has to ask me how my dog is doing and reminds me that I have another human baby to take care of.

Tanner is very excited to teach her to do back flips and had moved this table out to the back patio as part of his back flip training program.  This boy needed a dog.

Comments