This Just In!

I am excited to announce that I just accepted a job with the Jefferson Star newspaper here in Rigby!  It is the perfect job for me.  I have a weekly column, that my sisters lovingly refer to as the gossip column, where I will be covering the events that take place in Rigby.  I get to work from home, and as it should only take me a couple of hours of my week, I can still be a fabulous mother.  My first deadline is this coming Friday and then my first article will come out on Wednesday the 9th, and then every Wednesday from there on out.  So, if any of you have any hot gossip coming out of Rigby, let me know and I'll get right on it!

Comments

Jade said…
Yay, Lori! That's SO exciting. Column writing is a perfect fit for you. It was always my favorite gig in the world, one I'd love to have again some day. So excited for you. You'll be PERFECT at that and you'll have a lot of fun.
Holly said…
I love it! You will do great! You def. have a talent for writing and expressing yourself Lori! If I hear of any great gossip I'll be sure to pass it on! lol. ;)
Yeah!! Congrat Lori! I'm so excited for you, while I would be horrible at what you're doing, I'm glad that it fits exactly what our needs are. It is a nice option to be able to work from home doing something you do well! Now I'm just going to have to get my hands on a paper so I can read you're writing!!
Tiffany said…
That is awesome! What a perfect job! You might have to post some of your articles for us out-of-staters.
USA said…
Yeah! That is so exciting. Agreeing with the others...this IS perfect for you. I've always admired your talent in writing and posing information in such fun ways. So, my kids have been asking when they can get together with Tanner and Ashlynn and Ian again. I told them I'd call ya. I still will, just thought I'd give you a heads up since I was commenting for once! I'll get a hold of you and see what day would work for you for us to come for a visit...if that's ok?!!!
Leia said…
Awesome!! That is so cool. I'm way excited for, you will be great!