Ian-isms

Here are some of my favorite Ian-isms of the past few weeks.

He calls the Nintendo, the "Pretend-O", which actually makes more sense, and I don't know why but he calls Mario, "Earl", which is just funny to me, don't know why.

He has been wearing his dad's "Hear Plugs" (ear plugs) all over.

We have been struggling to keep him dry at night.  After changing his sheets in the middle of the night one night, I said, "Buddy, I just don't know what to do to keep you dry, do you know what to do?", to which he replied, "Yeah,  I just got to keep tryin'."  Then this morning when he was dry, I said, "How did you do it!"  to which he replied, "My brain just tells me what to do!"

I love this guy.  I can't even remember 1/10th of the funny things he says that keeps me laughing all day.

Comments