What's the Worst that Could Happen?

So, I got this adorable outfit set from my good friend Pam as a gift when Charlotte was born. The set came with a shirt, pants, onsie, hat, and pajammas. The other day, I dressed Charlotte in the onsie and went to put the pajammas on her, when I noticed this on the tag...

"NOT INTENDED FOR SLEEPWEAR"
What the heck do they think I am going to do with them then... they are jammies!
Feeling a little daring, I put them on her anyways AND let her sleep in them. So far, no harm has come to the baby from sleeping in her jammies.

Comments

Tay Pam Smith said…
So sorry!!! I didn't read the tag, I was looking for cutesie...oops! (However, I've noticed that on some of the jammies Colt wears??) Why are they jammies then??!!!
Tay Pam Smith said…
Charlotte is beautiful, by the way!