The Boys Tear Apart the Living Room

The girls and I were invited to a baby shower for Cousin Lauren and when we left the boys got bored and decided to tear apart the living room!  They have been wanting a fireplace in the living room and decided now was the time.  I was so sad to say goodbye to our entertainment center which is one of the first "real" pieces of furniture Zac and I bought as a married couple.  We paid over $1,000 for that thing and I was devastated to find out I couldn't even give it away.  Nobody wanted it and it ended up going to D.I.




Once we got everything framed up, the boys realized we needed a much BIGGER TV and we ended up with one that was about 4x bigger than our last TV.  No wonder they wanted to get this project rolling right in time for NFL football season to start!  I can't wait to see the finished project!  Hopefully, now that the TV is here they still decide to finish!

Comments