Fun Times

Here are a few random shots of some of the fun we have been having lately!

Whitlee got good use of the spa that she made me for Christmas and I have had more pedicures and facials than anyone else I know!  It was the best Christmas gift ever!
The under 12 kids were finally able to get their COVID shots when they became available earlier this year.  They had to have them for our cruise.  Charlotte was a little worried about the size of the shot on the door. 

Bronson got to make loaves of bread at school and I was able to come and help.  The bread turned out so good and I was glad I could be there with Bronson!



Charlotte put together a presentation about Paraguay and Zac was able to go and watch her present.  She had lots of fun facts and souvenirs because her dad had been there and even baked some authentic? creme-filled Paraguay cookies!

I went in to tell Whitlee goodnight and found her sound asleep still reading a book and snuggling her favorite stuffed animal.  Love that I still have a little for just a while longer.

Comments