Ashlyn's New Car

While Zac was away in Dubai, I introduced Ashlyn to online auto auctions and we found a cute little Mercury Milan that met all of the requirements in her list of things she wanted in a car:
1. Black and cool looking
2. Leather Seats
3. Heated Seats
4. Sunroof
5. Low miles
6. Affordable (she actually got a pretty sweet deal having bought it off auction!)
And had something mom loved too, All Wheel Drive, so that I don't have to worry as much about her on those icy and snow roads.

And two things that it didn't have: An awesome stereo and back up cam, Tanner has helped her order and has promised to help her install soon!

She was so excited to have her own car!  And it seemed so easy to drive after having nothing but big trucks and suburbans to drive around all her life.

I made her humor me by recreating a picture that I had taken when I was about her age of me with the first ever car I bought.

There is something about owning a car that just makes you feel so adult and free!

Comments