Zac's Business Trip to Florida

This guy is becoming quite the traveler.  I believe he told me that he spent over 60 days in 2018 on a business trip... and 2019 he is gearing up to be gone probably even more with trips to Dubai, Philippines, Vietnam, Istanbul, New York, Philadelphia, and Houston all on his list of to-dos.

I like trying to travel with this cute guy at least once a year on one of these trips and if I could have picked which one, this one to Florida would have been one of the ones on the top of my list.

The weather was amazing.  His conference was in the Trump International, which is apparently pretty fancy, and he got to golf on the Trump International Golf Course.









And even though he is always busy doing business (though I wonder sometimes), he still made time to walk on the beach and skyped Whitlee at home to have her help him pick out some sea shells.

I am so proud of this guy and how hard he works, and I'm still working on not being jealous of all the "business trips".

Comments