Christmas Programs

I love Christmas programs and with 5 of our kids in 4 different schools, there was abundant opportunity to listen to my kids musically spread Christmas cheer.

We started with Ian's program.  His school has grown so much, that if you don't arrive at least 30 minutes early to the program, you are lucky to find a seat.  There are many who end up standing squished together at the very back of the gym.  And from my very cramped perspective on the side of the gym, this was the best shot I could get of Ian and I had to climb over people and get in a weird spot to even get this picture. 

He was so excited to be part of a dancing group and this was the pathetic video that I was able to get of his awesome dance.

Bronson also had a musical program.  At Bronson's program, they have the parents come in split shifts, so we were actually able to get a seat where we could see Buster!

And boy do I love to see his smiling little face.  He is always so happy to see me.

My favorite song was when they did all of the actions for the 12 days of Christmas.  They are so cute at this age!




I wish, wish, wish that I could have gotten Tanner, Ashlyn, and Ian's Christmas orchestra performances, but it just didn't happen this year.

My oldest 5 and me also learned a Christmas piece on the piano and performed our pieces for family and all over the community, and of course I didn't get that either.  Needless to say, we have been inundated with Christmas music in our home and it has been wonderful!

Comments