The Gloo that Binds Us Together

We were so excited this year to get a batch of snow!  Last year I don't believe we ever had snow that amounted to more than an inch or lasted more than a couple of days.  It really cut into our skiing season and more importantly effected our annual igloo building.

This year, however, we had the perfect day!  The perfect amount of snow and the perfect temperatures and voila... the igloo was created!
Lest this picture deceive you... I (Lori) did most of the work and heavy lifting on this igloo.  Zac has a tendency to throw his back this year, so I offered to jump in there this year as for once I am not pregnant or toting around a baby... I about couldn't walk that night.  We are getting too old for this :(



Sore backs and knees aside, it is always SO worth the effort!

Comments