6th Grade Christmas Program

The twinners had a Christmas program and while I enjoyed it SO much, it about broke my heart at the same time because this is the last year (I think) that they will be forced to perform in school programs.  So, we just sat there and soaked it all in.

I didn't have a great angle to get a good shot of Ashlyn, so this is the best I can do.  Our kids have one of the biggest class sizes that Snake River school district have had (or at least for awhile).  The gym was packed to capacity and I was lucky to even have a seat.  Thank Heaven for my ultra zoom lens that I got for Christmas last year for Zac!

And be still my heart, this boy actually sang!

This is the whole graduating class of 2022.  I love that they all go to school together Kindergarten through Graduation.  It is so fun watching them form friendships and grow and mature and accomplish many goals together.



Comments