The Anniversary

Zac and I celebrated our fourteenth anniversary and it was pretty wonderful.

I still really love this guy.

Lately, I have had the desire to take some names that I did family history research on to the temple and perform the sealings for them.  I thought that this would be a perfect anniversary activity.  I could think of nothing better than kneeling across the altar from my sweetheart again to relive in memory our marriage covenants, while also helping some of those in our family who have passed on to have the same blessings.

Mush alert: When I looked in his eyes across that altar, I got all emotional.  Zac is my best friend and I love him more than I could have ever imagined.  While sitting through that session in the temple, I felt like our marriage flashed before my eyes as I relieved the highs and lows of fourteen years of marriage.  And then when that went past, I saw the future of where our marriage is headed and I can't wait.  Marrying Zac was the smartest thing I have ever done in my life, and through that one act, I feel peace and joy every day.

I love you Zac.  Happy Anniversary!

Comments