After 20+ Years, Grandma Kris Finally Graduates from BYU-I

Okay- she didn't really graduate from BYU-I, she really retired, but the accomplishment that came from her over 20 years of dedicated service feels tantamount to a graduation of sorts.  She is not done with her life's work, only just graduating on to bigger and better things.  Kris worked in the Student Activities overseeing the many Women's Weeks, Guitar's Unplugged, and many MANY other notable programs from Rick's College/ BYU-I student's activities... activities that all happend because of my mother-in-laws resourcefulness, creativity, and countless hours of service.

To celebrate Kris' retirement, Zac's sister Megan hatched a plan for all of her kids and grandkids to take some pictures around campus in some BYU-I apparel.  Every one of Kris' kids and kids-in-laws attended BYU-Idaho (some of us older ones attended when it was Rick's College).
Our kids were more than happy to sport BYU-I apparel and many of mine have expressed their excitement at someday attending BYU-I part in thanks to the excitement built by hearing of all the activities that Kris has overseen.

I decided afterwards that this would also be a perfect opportunity for family pictures this year.  I have some tough cookies when I say the words "family pictures" and knew that putting picture clothes on everyone and having some photo savvy photographers to take our pictures AGAIN in the same year would be difficult.

The problem with having a lot of kids is the difficulty in getting them to all look at the camera at the same time.

Therefore we have about 10 pictures that look like this:
Add caption
 Ha!  Got one! (kind of... Charlotte)

Zac wanted to test his photography skills too, and got these ones of all of the kids that weren't dodging him:



He's pretty good!

Love this big crazy family of mine :) 






Comments

Unknown said…
Couldn't have had a better present than this picture!!! I love it so much and the wonderful people in the shirts even more!
Unknown said…
Couldn't have had a better present than this picture!!! I love it so much and the wonderful people in the shirts even more!