My Beautiful Babies

I got the annual birthday pictures of the kids today and here is what came out... We took probably 10 pictures of all three kids together and not one of them came out with all three looking at the camera and smiling. This was one of my favorites.

Apparently, 5 year old boys are extremely wiggly. They can't hold still for more than 2 seconds and he could only look at the photographer for 1 second before blinking or looking somewhere else.

Pretty much the only picture we could get of Tanner holding still, looking at the camera, and smiling normally!

We had a hard time getting a natural smile from Ashlyn. She finally started having the best smiles when she was telling the photographer how stinky her brothers are. And let me just tell you that her hair has a mind of its own. I decided to give her curly hair for pictures, I spent a good 30 minutes curling everything into ringlets, then I got to the studio and touched up the ringlets again and applied tons of hairspray. By the time her pictures were taken, the curls were gone and everything was flipped out? It works though?

Let's just say that after this, Ian and I both needed a nap!

Comments