5 Star Spa Right in Our Own Home

Sometimes those darn big kids take over the basement with their friends.  In those instances, the younger kids are confined to the upstairs with their parents.  On one such night, Zac and I were talking about how fun it would be to go on a date to a spa to get a couple's massage.  I then had to go run Ian to a friend's house.  When I got back, my bedroom had been transformed into the classiest spa I have ever visited.

  There was the most adorable sign on the door that said "Welkum" and "Pedecures"

I was given cucumbers and a relaxing face mask.

Even Bronson got in the action offering warm towels and excellent spa service.

The girls rubbed our feet and gave us pedicures.


However, when it came time to pay our bill, Zac and I realized we didn't have enough to cover all the costs, so the kids put us to work and we had to give them pedicures, face masks, and foot rubs to compensate.


It was such a magical and wonderful night.  I will never forget it!
 

Comments