Zac and Lori's Birthday

Zac and I had a birthday and it just so happened to be over a sunny weekend.  A perfect opportunity to hang out at the cabin and it was wonderful.  I just feel bad that we really didn't get many pictures.
We boated.
We ate snacks.
And watched movies.
And played games.
We got up in the morning and took Ian with us on a late birthday date for him and met my parents at Island Park Village and we golfed 9 holes.

We ate steak and potatoes.
And ate more snacks.
We read books.
The boys went shooting and explored the area including these abandoned ghost cabins.

I lounged around reading books.
We drove to West Yellowstone and walked around.
We ate a picnic in the forest.
We skipped rocks.
We swam in the reservoir.
We jumped off docks
We drove the golf cart.
We made mud pies.
We slept in.
We ate more snacks.
We played a ton of Goat Lords.
We visited with family.
The boys fished at Henry's Lake.
We opened presents.




Somehow Ian missed the memo that we were walking down to the docks.  We felt bad we missed him in this picture.
And we cleaned and scrubbed the cabin to leave it nice for the next family.
What we didn't do... take any pictures of Zac or me.
Blow out a single candle... how did we forget to do that.

Happy Birthday Zac!  You always amaze me with how smart, ambitious, witty, hilarious, hard-working, selfless, and spiritual you are.  You are the best dad I have ever seen and a stellar husband.  I am so glad that we get to have this special day together every year.  I love you.


Comments