Tanner's Cross Country Skiing Adventure

11-Year Old Scouts is super fun and skiing is super fun, so combining the two for an epic adventure was mind blowing.  Tanner has been downhill skiing for several years now, but a couple of weeks ago he had his first opportunity to try cross country skiing, and I think we can call it a success.  He has everyone convinced that we need to go as a family as soon as possible.

Since I couldn't be there, I sent a camera with him so that he could share the adventure with us and this is what we got... I don't even know how to commentate on these pictures as I wasn't there.  I am going to have to start making the twins write their own blog posts.










I get a little sentimental posting this, because this is the first time the kids have had a camera worthy adventure without me there.  It feels like things around our house are changing as the twins are becoming old enough to start on new adventures without us and the babies aren't so much babies anymore.  But watching these kids grow and mature and experience the world has been so incredible and amazing, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Comments