Seals in the Temple

During dinner today, I was asking the children what they learned in their church classes.  The big kids told me stories that they learned in class and principles that had been taught.  Charlotte had a necklace on that she had made in nursery that had a picture of the temple.  She said that she had learned about temples.  I began to quiz her. 
Me: What do you in the temple?
Charlotte: Get married.
Me:  Is that all?
Charlotte: Yep.
Ian: No!  You do baptisms in there.
Char: Oh yeah, you do baths in there.
Ash: And get sealed.
Char: Yeah, and see seals.
Tanner: No! You get sealed to your family.
Char: Oh, you see seals with their families.

Man, I need to go to the temple more often!  But not right now.  Right now, I have to go get Charlotte a "Lice Krispie Treat" because she ate all of her dinner.  Mmmmmm...

Comments