The Update Story of Zac and Lori


As you can tell, with the kids busy schedules, they have kept me quite busy just running them around being the taxi service.  I love it though.  In addition to running kids around, I am continuously settling us into the house one project at a time.  Sometimes the projects are fun like organizing and decorating the playroom and other times they are monotonous and horribly time consuming, such as washing all the windows.  It seems like the endless list of projects will never end, but I am happy happy happy as can be working on them while we live in this blessed house with my husband by my side.
I also recently received a calling to work in our ward as the Beehive advisor and I really am thrilled.  I have never had a calling in the Young Women's organization and I can't wait to see what it brings.  Plus, it allows me a *required* outing at least once a week as I attend mutual.  Now if only I could get Zac to quit traveling so much, I might actually be able to go :)

Zac has also been VERY busy.  But then I haven't known a time in our 12 years of marriage where he hasn't been incredibly busy.
Currently, he is assistant coach on Tanner's baseball team and he is doing a terrific job.  The boys get to try to pitch to each other 3 times and then if they don't get a hit, then the coach will step in and pitch to their own team.  Zac is really good at pitching to the boys and can often get them all to hit.

When he is traveling or slaving away at work, he is home with us as much as possible being the best dad a kid could ask for.  We are lucky to have this guy.

Comments