Buster is Getting Big

Our little Buster is growing up so fast!  I don't know where the time has gone... oh wait, yes I do, it went away as we were building our house.  It seems odd that in Buster's short 14 1/2 months of life, he has lived in 3 different houses, and I hope and pray that he will never live in another (until he is 18, then he is out of here!)

Here is what Bronson has been up to lately:


First Haircut!

Since I was employed in holding the boy while Zac buzzed, we asked Tanner to snap some pictures for us.

I told him to get lots of interesting shots using different angles, zooms, and locations.

I was quite hesitant to give Buster a haircut because he had the most adorable curls in the back.  I wanted to keep those curls forever, but I could never tame them and his hair would just get really fuzzy and nappy.  When we started finding food hidden in it, we knew it was time to buzz.

By the end of the photo shoot Tanner was getting quite creative.

The finished product

A strange new toddler has taken the place of my baby :(  We also decided to take the binky away this week which also makes him seem so grown up to me and has made me quite sad.

Bronson is lately very fascinated/ obsessed with technology of any kind.  And the scary part is, he knows how to use it!  He has the ability to find the correct remote controls to turn on the TV and get a show going on Netflix.  Charlotte still does not know how to do that at this point.  He also knows how to shut the TV off, or pause a show when the kids are watching Netflix and he knows it will make the kids holler, so he shuts down the TV show and crawls away like mad clutching the remote control.  He also loves LOVES our phones.  Mine is a cheap-o tracfone that doesn't do anything cool but call people.  However, he has learned how to unlock it and go into a web browser which costs me money every flippin' time he does it.  The twins just barely figured out how to unlock my phone and have no idea how to get into the Internet browser.  On our home phone, he has learned how to call people from the Call ID, or delete numbers from my phone registry.  On Zac's phone he is obsessed with listening to Pandora and will pack Zac's phone all over the house listening to his tunes.

In this particular picture, Bronson had dug up Zac's old Gameboy and was engrossed in a "game" laying on the floor kicking his feet when I caught him.

But then of course he sees the camera (more forbidden technology) and he is immediately done with the Gameboy and after me with the camera.

Here he is playing Just Dance Kids on the Wii with Ian and Charlotte

He can already dance better than his mama.

Other things Bronson enjoys of late include, constantly taking my vent grills off and throwing everything he can find down the vent.  He is into absolutely EVERYTHING and he and I spend our days circling each other as I clean up after him and he un-does everything I clean.

He is turning into quite a little comedian and loves to tackle his brothers and sisters (and Mom too) and gives us all head butts and bounces on us.

His brothers and sisters think that he is the best pet a family could own.

Sigh... time goes by too fast.

ALSO- Our little chicken finally learned to walk, though he still crawls about half the time.  Here is a little video of his cute little baby steps:
         
 


Comments