Tender Mercy


I am going to confess that during my pregnancy with Bronson I was having some questions and doubts about whether I would be able to handle a 5th child.  Life is crazy.  I am at the point right now where I am shuttling the twins to practices, games, and lessons constantly while trying to keep up with homework, piano practicing, planning preschool lessons, laundry, housework, meal planning, etc. etc. etc.  I told Zac that I felt like I was juggling bowling balls, looking at the prospect of someone throwing in a fifth flaming bowling ball and I didn't know if I could keep all the balls up in the air.

Then Bronson was born.  He is the most peaceful, happy, beautiful baby that anyone could ever ask for.  I have absolutely loved snuggling him and watching him with his wide eyes taking everything in.  He sleeps amazingly, only waking up once a night to eat and then goes quickly back to sleep, sleeping in until 7 a.m.  He is so patient with me as I am constantly needed to help the other kids... he just lays on a blanket and takes us all in.  He even smiles through his hugging ordeals with Charlotte.

Now instead of wondering how I can possibly do it with 5, I am asking myself, "How could I have ever been this happy without my Bronson?"

Comments

USA said…
You are an amazing mother! That's how you do it! Your little Bronson is beautiful / handsome! I just adore him! I'm going to be calling soon to set up a time to come visit...it might have to be a Sunday afternoon?! But, we'll get that all planned out! Take care!