I'm In Love

Yesterday at 8:53 a.m. I found out just how much more love I had in my heart when we welcomed Bronson Micah Fillmore into this world.  He weighs 6 lbs. 12 oz. and is 21 inches long.  He is a healthy little guy and the most easy going, peaceful baby you can imagine.  Zac and I have been in Heaven these past two days getting to know him and giving him lots of snuggles in the hospital.

Big sister Ashlyn

Ian is so proud to have a little brother to train

The big brother, Tanner

Charlotte can't believe that we got a real, live baby and that we even let her touch him!  Oh, this is going to be fun!

Could he be any sweeter?

or cuter than this?

I am the luckiest girl in the world!

Comments

Leia said…
So sweet, Lori! Congrats!
Powell's Place said…
He's beautiful! Congratulations!
Toni said…
So happy for your family! He looks like Ian a little. I can't wait to meet him, let me know if I can help with anything!
Becky said…
Congratulations! He is beautiful!!!
Alicia said…
How lucky you are! Congrats!