A Post to Explain Why I am Blogging

I have resisted blogging long enough. At first I hated them because a) whenever I would search for a topic on the Internet that I wanted to learn about, instead of research information, 20 blogs would come up with someone who had opinions about the given topic. And it became very difficult to find information. and b) when all my friends started blogging they quit e-mailing and I miss getting e-mails and c) I thought it was very time consuming.

But lately, as my kids are growing so rapidly, I am finding that I am forgetting all of the cute things they say and do and it makes me sad that I have lost some of those memories, so even if no one ever reads my blog, I will have these memories preserved. Plus, it really isn't as time consuming as I thought, and it is kind of fun!

Comments

yay! welcome to the blogging world! i love getting your emails and now i can keep up with your blog, so i added you to our list! i hope all is well and you can catch us on bryanhorspoolfamilychaos.blogspot.com

love
jamie
Adrianne Miller said…
Good job on joining the blog community. Your kids are sure cute. I've thought a few times over the last week about how crazy it must have been for you to have twins for your first babies. I am hoping I'm going to be able to survive one!
Goody Family said…
I think that your menus should be hyperlinks to the actual recipes. See what you can do about that, -K?
Jade said…
Yay! Good clean family fun, written with Lori's wit and intelligence. How can you go wrong?