Fall Piano Recital

It seems crazy that it is a week until Christmas and I am just now posting our Fall piano recital, but really it was just a month ago.  It blows our minds to see how much our kids are improving with every recital... Oh yeah, and I started taking piano lessons this year too!  Trying to pick up where I left off 21 years ago.  I can't believe how much I am actually enjoying taking lessons, and no one even has to beg me to practice now!  Needless to say, our monthly piano tuition is nearly as big as our monthly mortgage!!  But hopefully worth it to give these kids a skill they can enjoy throughout their lives.

For your Enjoyment:

Charlotte playing In the Jungle


Ian playing Some Nights by FUN


Ashlyn playing A Whole New World from Aladdin


Tanner playing The Medallion calls from Pirates of the Caribbean


Lori playing Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

Comments