Portrait Session 2015

I decided this year to do a little something different for the kids portraits.  I usually wait until the summer when the outdoors are a little more colorful and photo friendly.  However, I got worried that if I didn't get some first birthday shots of Whitlee in soon, then she would change so much by the summer that I would miss this darling stage that she is in.  Therefore, I bought a curtain and talked my handy husband into building me a photo curtain frame and we transformed our living room into a photo set.  Some of the kids thought it was great fun...

Ashlyn





While other's saw it as an opportunity to break mom's sanity:
Bronson 

Where does he get this evil, eyeballs rolled to the top of his head pose? 





And other's yet saw it as their big modeling break:
Charlotte 





And Ian: 






And there was one who saw it as pure torture:
Tanner 



This shot of Tanner reminds me a bit of my dad and his boy pictures.  Something about the eyes... or maybe the smirk.

Ha!  We got one in the end.

And after photographing an almost 1 year old, I have decided that I could never be a professional photographer.  She NEVER stops moving!!!

Whitlee 






She likes to wave at us, a lot!


She kept crawling out of the frame.

And screaming.



She loves her blankie.



I promised the kids if they behaved, they could take some shots of me: 



You can see where they get their good looks and modeling skills.

Comments