Student of the Month

I am so proud.  Charlotte was chosen along with another student to be the first students of the month at her gymnastics studio.  Along with her picture on the wall, she also got a boutique cupcake, king size Twix (I didn't eat EITHER of them) and a Kool Aid twist.



I called Zac to tell him how proud I was and he said, "Aren't there only like three kids in her class.  And isn't she the only one that came for two months.  Of course she's the student of the month."  True... but... regardless, she is an excellent student!  She has never missed or been late to a gymnastics class.  She is always in proper attire with her hair pulled back.  She always comes ready to learn and listens to and follows the teacher amazingly well.

And though her class size is small, she was picked student of the month not just out of her class, but out of all of the classes in the studio.  I am a proud mama.

Comments