Being Flexible

I did not sign Charlotte up for a formal preschool this year.  I figure, I have my teaching degree, I ought to get some use out of it.  But we couldn't scrape together a mommy and me preschool this year.  I was worried about this social butterfly languishing in our basement with no kids to socialize with.  So we decided to use some of the money we were saving by home preschooling and let the girl take gymnastics.

She was so excited.  She has spent many many days practicing her splits, cartwheels, somersaults, walk overs, etc.

She had her first day of gymnastics last week and absolutely loved it!

And this kid loves to do everything his sister is doing, so he thinks he is in gymnastics too.  There are some toys for him to play on while Charlotte is taking her class and he is in Heaven too!

Comments