Since You've Been Gone

My dear husband has been gone from us for almost an entire week now and lest he forget who we are and what we look like, this post is dedicated to Zac.  This is what we have been doing since you've been gone...

Bronson brought me the camera and wanted me to take a picture of him, so I did.

Whitlee has discovered that she really likes taking baths... must take after you.

It was almost impossible to get a picture of her without Charlotte photo bombing every one.

And almost nearly as impossible not to take a thousand pictures of her and put them all on the blog.

Charlotte and Bronson are excellent help as you can imagine.

Ashlyn finished up her Idaho History project.  She baked 4-5 recipes of foods the pioneers ate as they came across the Oregon Trail.  She wrote up the recipes and put them in a recipe book and we printed out some pictures of her creations to add with them.  Here she is making Molasses Pudding, it must have been a hit, because Tanner keeps asking if we can have it again.

Bronson decided to do his own makeup while I was feeding the baby.  He used lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, and powder.  Instead of thinking that he wants to be feminine, I am going with the theory that he was trying to make himself look like the Joker from Batman.

And since you were gone and we were missing you so much, we baked all your favorite foods.

Charlotte helped me roll out some cinnamon rolls and she even washed her hands before touching the food!

Ashlyn and Tanner went to Montpelier and Soda Springs for an Idaho History field trip.  They learned many great things about the pioneer life such as quilt tying.

The kids got their school pictures taken and I didn't buy them.

Ian was upset that I didn't want to buy the gold package when they sent it home.  I think next time, I will let him call Bell Photography and take out his wrath on them.

And Tanner sewed himself a dress... Boy Howdy do we ever need a man's presence in the house again!  (ha ha ha Tanner would be horrified if he saw what I just wrote right there... this is part of his Idaho History field trip experience.)

Can't wait to see you again tonight!
That's right Creepers- in case any of you think my husband is still gone and you are planning on coming to my house to scare me, my husband will be back tonight!  Not to mention I pack bear spray under my pillow... at least I did until one day Zac was flipping the mattress and it hit my can of bear spray and ignited it all over our bedroom.  I was holding Bronson at the time and Charlotte was in there with us.  We couldn't figure out what the noise of the ignited can was, so we went to investigate and when we got close we inhaled a nice amount of bear spray and couldn't quit coughing for hours!  It took us weeks to get that stuff out of our room and eyes and mouths.  So let that be a warning to any Creepers... you don't want a face full of bear spray!

Comments